Leisure as a family entertainment destination is committed to:
- Providing high customer service level, memorable experiences and unique entertainment that is ‘beyond boundaries’, to our guests and customers.
- Quality and safety of its entertainment services and retail products.
- Safety of guests while using our rides and other entertainment facilities.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for all of our guests and employees.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by continuously monitoring their needs and expectations, meeting and exceeding them, while reducing customer complaints.
- Implementing Quality Management Systems in its operations, and meeting requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Empowering people and promoting collaborative work environment so that every employee properly understands how to do their job and do it right first time.
- Monitoring our process implementation, identifying the areas of concern and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Having mutually beneficial interested parties’ relationships; and
- Complying to all applicable legislation, statutory and other requirements.
To achieve the above, all Leisure employees & sub-contractors must:
- Understand our business and our customers’ requirements.
- Be responsible and accountable for the quality of service and quality of work.
For the satisfaction of stakeholders in all areas of its activities, Leisure shall endeavor to continually improve its management system, processes, and practices.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
It is the policy of Leisure to:
- conduct its business activities in a socially responsible manner so as to prevent harm to its employees, guests, assets, environment and the surrounding community.
- ensure that Occupational Health & Safety is given equal importance to that of other goals of the business such as revenue generation and customer service.
- never allow Health & Safety requirements to be compromised in the pursuit of commercial success and aims to deliver, and preserve, the highest standards of Occupational Health & Safety throughout all business operations.
To achieve the above, Leisure is committed to:
- Ensuring the safety of guests while using our rides and other entertainment facilities, and a safe and secure environment for all of our guests and employees.
- Preventing work injuries and occupational diseases and support the health and well-being of employees.
- Complying with all applicable occupational health, safety & environmental laws and regulations, standards and industry best practices.
- Establishing and implementing Occupational Health & Safety Management System compliant with ISO 45001:2018 standard for setting, reviewing and achieving measurable health and safety objectives and targets.
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment by eliminating or minimizing hazards and risks through the implementation of an effective risk management program.
- Ensuring that its employees, at all levels, are made aware of their individual roles and responsibilities; understand and comply with relevant standards and procedures; and are suitably trained and motivated to recognize and control workplace hazards.
- Timely investigating all incidents and occupational illnesses, and taking appropriate corrective actions, and communicating findings to all concerned to prevent a recurrence.
- Striving for continual improvements in its OHSMS by building a positive safety culture, and regularly monitoring its facilities, processes, and systems.
- Ensuring consultation and participation of workers in various OH&S programs; and
- Communicating this policy to all employees, contractors, guests and other stakeholders, and making them aware of their individual obligations to OH&S.